Welcome to the Workplace Cleaning Solutions Knowledge HUB.
We want to empower you with as much
information & resources as possible so you have the knowledge you need to help make your choices.
Got a burning question we haven’t answered? Submit your questions here
- How many cleaners will you send me?
- How often do you need a cleaner?
- How quickly can we have a cleaner?
- I have a special event, can you send me more cleaners?
- What happens if I need to change what the cleaners are doing?
- What happens if my cleaner goes on holiday or is ill?
- What if my cleaner can’t make it?
- Can you clean my home as well?
- Can you clean just our reception area?
- Do you clean washrooms and toilets?
- Do you do out of hours cleaning so we are not disturbed?
- Will the cleaner do the washing up?
- Will the cleaner empty the bins and shredder?
- Which commercial cleaning company should I choose?
- How much does commercial cleaning cost?
- What’s included in commercial cleaning services?
- What issues might I experience with a commercial cleaning service?
- What cleaning tasks can the cleaners do and what can't they do?
- How can I prepare for cleaning job interviews?
- What references do you accept for cleaning jobs?
- Do I need to get a police check to apply for cleaning jobs?
- Do I need a photo ID to apply for cleaning jobs?
- What sort of cleaning tasks will I have to do for this cleaning job?
- How does being self-employed work?
- Does working as a self-employed commercial cleaner impact Universal Credit?
- What sort of questions will I get asked at an interview for cleaning jobs?
- How to find office cleaning jobs?
- What if I don't have any cleaning experience, can I still apply for commercial cleaning roles?
- Articles coming soon