At Workplace Cleaning Solutions, we appreciate that your time is precious and could be much better spent growing your business rather than on cleaning tasks.
It is our mission to relieve you of this stress and take care of all your cleaning needs for you!
Office Cleaning Chores Becoming a Bore?
We also appreciate the benefits of working in a fresh, clean, uncluttered environment; you’ve heard the saying “clean house, clear mind”? Well, this definitely applies to the workplace too!
- Increased productivity – allowing staff to concentrate on the task in hand with less distractions
- Improved health – dust can aggravate allergies and in some cases even contribute to the cause of them
- Happier staff – uncluttered surfaces can help to relieve stress
- Creates the right impression for visiting clients – giving them an insight into your very high standards
Try using a clear desk policy and encourage staff to keep their work area clean and tidy.
Sharing electronic equipment with colleagues?
That’s probably not all you are sharing! Germs love shared equipment, it’s a great way to spread colds, flu and other bugs with your colleagues!
We recommend weekly cleaning of office electronics – keyboards, monitors, mouse, telephones, tablets and remote controls can all harbour nasty germs. It’s also a good idea to make sure other areas of the office that are shared by everyone aren’t being missed. Door handles, entry panels and even the desks themselves are a breeding ground for germs and bacteria!
Here’s our top tips for germ prevention
- Regular handwashing is the most effective way to prevent the spread of germs, particularly after using the toilet and blowing your nose
- Keep a hand sanitiser gel handy in the office, it kills most bacteria and will create a barrier to help prevent you spreading or picking up germs. Re-apply often between hand washes.
- Avoid eating at your desk – crumbs and spills attract germs and insects
- Remove waste/empty bins daily
If you love the idea of not having to worry about workplace cleaning, why not give us a call on 01604 791799 or email us at email@example.com and one of our friendly team will be happy to help!